Newt the Nutty Gnat: Don't be a Nitt Witt


Like vassals and feudal overlords of old, US politicians have to pay homage and kowtow to their Israeli overlords.

Mr. Newt Gingrich, I can trace my decedents in Palestine back 400 years, how far back can Netanyahu go? For that matter how far back can you go? My advice is do not talk of matters you do not understand. So many tribes and empires have passed through this holy land, everyone of them left something behind, something in us all. This mixing has enriched us. I would have hoped that Israeli politicians could see that they could never make their state exclusive for just one tribe. But alas, this has not happened so far.

My home town, Nazareth, is where the Son of God came from, I think you know Him. Ours is a land of peace where everyone, Jew, Christian, and Muslim should live in peace with one another. But it is people like you and the apartheid system put in place by the Israeli State that excludes more than half of the population in historical Palestine that keep us all at each other’s throats. I sincerely hope you loose the election.

But I also have a sincere wish that you visit some of the Palestinian refugee camps scattered around the region and see for yourself what your country's unquestioning support and loyalty to Israel has caused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adultery and the western media's attitude towards Dubai

Orosdi-Back: A lost Beyrouth department store from an elegant age

Lebanon searching for deliverance from the wolves of war, chaos and collapse